Vote for your favorite fun-filled facets of the game, for a chance to win a trip to Geneva National Resort!
UPDATE: Due to these definitely-not-so-fun times we’re living in, we’ve extended the Just Fore! Fun Awards deadline to June 15!
For many (too many?) players, golf is a serious, studious game, spoken of only in hushed tones and whispered voices, an exercise filled with painstaking practice and self-imposed pressure over every putt, every carefully calculated shot. These are the stone-faced folk who constantly nitpick their swings (and yours) and generally bleed every ounce of fun from every. Single. Round.
This is not for them.
This, friends, is for the rest of us, the ones who know the game is meant to be enjoyed, not endured. Welcome to Golftime Magazine’s “Just Fore Fun Awards,” where Average Janes and Joes vote for all the little things that keep us coming back for more — besides the birdies and bogeys, of course.
Prizes include LaserLink rangefinders and a weekend golf getaway for two at Geneva National Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, a package valued at more than $2,000!
Just vote here by June 15 to enter our contest. We’ll randomly select the winners from the entries, and we’ll publish the category winners in our 2020 Summer Issue.
So read on, and then log on for your chance to win. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it?
We think so, too.
GOLFTIME MAGAZINE’S JUST FORE FUN AWARDS – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The GOLFTIME MAGAZINE’S JUST FORE FUN AWARDS (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on February 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on June 15, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Killarney Golf Media (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at editor@ golftimemag.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal and eligible residents who are 21 years of age (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and
each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZE: The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected among entries and will win a golf package including two nights for two people in the new Suites at Geneva National, three rounds of legendary golf for two people on the Player, Palmer and Trevino courses, dinner for two at the Wine Spectator- lauded Hunt Club Steakhouse, two golf spa packages (pedicure and express massage) at Mia Faccia at Geneva National, and a welcome amenity. Total package valued at $2,000. Two additional prizes of a Laser Link Distance Finder to two additional winners. This Sweepstakes is open to legal and eligible residents. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website www.Golftimemag.com.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than
the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received
throughout the Promotion Period. The winners will be announced with publication of the Golftime Magazine Summer 2020 issue, after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within seven days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list, and agree to periodic email communication from the sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any un- authorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regard- less of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended
or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infec- tion by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at
its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to KILLARNEY GOLF MEDIA cc: GOLFTIME MAGAZINE’S JUST FORE FUN AWARDS at PO Box 14439, Madison, WI 53708-0439. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than four weeks after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. SPONSOR: KILLARNEY GOLF MEDIA cc: GOLFTIME MAGAZINE’S GREAT GOLF STORY CONTEST at PO Box 14439, Madison, WI 53708-0439